BY USING THE SITES YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY AND TO AWAKEN INTO LOVE’S COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR THE PURPOSES STATED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE SITES.
We may collect two types of information from users of the Sites: 1) Personal Information (e.g. your name, email address, payment information); and, 2) Non-Personal Information (e.g. cookies or IP address).
"Personal Information" is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, postal address, telephone number or email address. Awaken into Love collects and stores the Personal Information that you have provided to us. Here are some examples of manners in which we may collect your Personal Information on the Sites:
We may collect your first and last name, email address, phone number and postal address when you sign up to receive information from the Sites;
We may collect your email address if you contact us with a question or opt-in to any other communications with us;
We may collect your first and last name, postal address and billing information if you make a purchase through our Sites; and,
We may collect your device ID number when you interact with the Sites using a mobile device.
The above list provides an example of the Personal Information that may be collected from you on the Sites. This list may be non-exhaustive and may change from time to time as our practices change, or as we add or change the features or services through the Sites. If you do not want Awaken into Love to collect your Personal Information, please do not provide it to us.
Retention and Deletion
Awaken into Love will retain your Personal Information until you request that we remove it from our systems; as needed for the purposes outlined in this Policy; as necessary to comply with our legal obligations (e.g., to honor opt-outs), resolve disputes and enforce our agreements; or to the extent permitted by law.
At the end of the retention period, Awaken into Love will delete your Personal Information in a manner designed to ensure that it cannot be reconstructed or read. If you would like Awaken into Love to remove your Personal Information from our systems, please direct your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that you not send us, and you not share any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership).
“Non-Personal Information” can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, gender, ZIP code or other geolocation data or interests. Non-Personal Information does NOT identify you personally. Here are some examples of the Non-Personal Information that is collected via the Sites and a description of how this information is used:
Internet Protocol (IP) address — Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the webpages you view. We use this information to deliver our webpages to you upon request, to tailor our Sites to the interests of our users and to measure traffic within our Sites.
Physical Location — We may collect the physical location of your device and use it to provide you with personalized location-based services or content. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such use of your device's location, but if you choose to deny such use, we may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services or content.
Cookies are text files sent by Web servers to Web browsers and are stored on the user’s computer or mobile device. If the browser is loading a page and the server requests the information stored in the cookie, the cookie is sent back to the server.
Cookies contain data about the user’s activities on the website, and can be used by Web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie will remain valid until its set expiration date (unless deleted by the user). A session cookie will expire at the end of the user session, when the Web browser is closed.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies the user, but information that we store about the user may be linked by us to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
The Sites may use the information we obtain from people’s use of our website through cookies for the following purposes:To recognize the user’s computer when the user visits the Sites. To track some user actions during website navigation. To improve the Sites’ usability. To analyze the use of the Sites. To administer the Sites.To report click-through data to our advertisers.
When users visit the Sites, third-party cookies may be sent to their computers by Awaken into Love's advertisers or service providers. They may use the information obtained from these cookies:
To track users browsing across multiple websites. To build profiles of users’ Web surfing. To target advertisements that may be of particular interest to users. Most browsers allow users to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to log on, access content or use search functions, for example. Users can also delete cookies already stored on their computers. Doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. Other Forms of Non-Personal Information
Web Beacons (also known as "clear gifs," "Web bugs" or "pixel tags") —"Web Beacons" are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Sites and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Web beacons can tell the sender whether and when the email has been opened. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, Web beacons are embedded invisibly on Web pages.
Please note that we also consider aggregated information, which is not personally identifiable, to be Non-Personal Information. The above list provides an example of the Non-Personal Information that is collected via the Sites. If you do not want Awaken into Love to have access to your Non-Personal Information, please do not use the Sites.
Use of Information Collected Via the Sites
We use your Personal Information that is collected on the Sites primarily for the following purposes:
To deliver services, such as information or newsletters;
To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from Awaken into Love or other third parties or to forward promotional materials;
To process your payments or, if necessary, to contact you regarding the status of your payments;
To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
To ensure the Sites are relevant to your needs;
To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
To contact you regarding additional services and features;
To request your feedback about your experience with Awaken into Love;
To notify you about a material change to this Policy, if necessary; and
To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Sites.
Non-Personal Information is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining Non-Personal Information with Personal Information.
Release of Information to Third Parties
By using the Sites, you grant Awaken into Love the right to use your Non-Personal Information for marketing and to improve the Sites. This use may involve the disclosure of your Non-Personal Information to third parties. Awaken into Love will not share or disclose your Personal Information with third parties.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Third Party Websites and Advertisers
Awaken into Love may also permit advertisers, third party ad networks or other advertising companies to serve advertisements on the Sites. Please be advised that such advertising companies may gather information about your visit to the Sites or other sites (such as through cookies, Web beacons and other technologies) to enable such advertising companies to market products or services to you, to monitor which ads have been served to your browser and which Web pages you were viewing when such ads were delivered. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT COVER THE COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY SUCH ADVERTISING COMPANIES.
We communicate with our users on a regular basis via email. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your request, to send you notice of payments, to send you information about changes to our products and services and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional.
However, we provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive promotional communications from us, such as newsletters or updates about our services. For emails, you may opt-out by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link within the text of an email. We will process your unsubscribe request as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe request is processed. Please note that electing to opt-out of our promotional emails does not mean that we will delete or remove your email address from our systems.
Awaken into Love reserves the right to make changes to this Policy at any time and for any reason without prior notice. Any changes to this Policy will be posted on this page so that you are always aware of our current policies. We may also contact you by email with changes. Additionally, we will update the “last updated” date below.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to Awaken into Love is done at your own risk. However, Awaken into Love uses website security measures consistent with current best practices to protect the Sites, email and mailing lists against unauthorized access. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
We realize there can be incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions, as almost every website, service and user encounters. In those instances, our goals are to move quickly to isolate the problem, ensure or restore proper functionality and minimize any inconvenience to our users. As appropriate and necessary, Awaken into Love will notify the relevant authorities of these incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions of the Sites. If you become aware of any incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions of the Sites, you agree to notify us promptly.
In the event that all or part of Awaken into Love assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant Awaken into Love the right to assign the Personal and Non-Personal Information collected via the Sites.
Facebook’s custom audiences feature enables you to create an audience using your data such as email addresses and phone numbers. When using Facebook’s custom audiences feature, your data is locally hashed on your system before you upload and pass such data to Facebook to be used to create your custom audience (the “Hashed Data”). Without limiting any agreement between you and Facebook, by clicking “I accept,” passing to Facebook the Hashed Data, or using custom audiences or advertising, you agree to the following:
* You represent and warrant, without limiting anything in these terms, that you have all necessary rights and permissions and a lawful basis to disclose and use the Hashed Data in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry guidelines. If you are using a Facebook identifier to create a custom audience, you must have obtained the identifier directly from the data subject in compliance with these terms.
* If you are providing Hashed Data, you agree to use only provide the agency with data that is owned by you as the advertiser and not to augment or supplement the data with other data except as expressly authorized by Facebook. You represent and warrant that you have the authority to use such data on their behalf and will bind the advertiser to these terms.
* You represent and warrant that the Hashed Data does not relate to data about any individual who has exercised an option that you have, directly or indirectly, committed to honoring or provided to opt out of having that data disclosed and used by you or on your behalf for targeted advertising. To the extent an individual exercises such an opt-out after you have used data relating to that individual to create a custom audience, you will remove that data subject from the custom audience.
* You instruct Facebook to use the Hashed Data for the matching process. Facebook will not share the Hashed Data with third parties or other advertisers and will delete the Hashed Data promptly after the match process is complete. Facebook will maintain the confidentiality and security of the Hashed Data and the collection of Facebook User IDs that comprise the custom audience(s) created from your Hashed Data (“your custom audience(s)”), including by maintaining technical and physical safeguards that are designed to (a) protect the security and integrity of data while it is within Facebook's systems and (b) guard against the accidental or unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure of data within Facebook's systems.
* Facebook will not give access to or information about the custom audience(s) to third parties or other advertisers, use your custom audience(s) to append to the information we have about our users or build interest-based profiles, or use your custom audience(s) except to provide services to you, unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
* Facebook may modify, suspend or terminate access to, or discontinue the availability of, the custom audiences feature at any time. You may discontinue your use of the custom audiences feature at any time. You may delete your custom audience(s) from the Facebook system at any time through your account tools.
* You may not sell or transfer custom audiences, or authorize any third party to sell or transfer custom audiences
* These Custom Audiences Terms and, to the extent applicable, the Data Processing Terms, govern the provision by you of Hashed Data to us and your use of the custom audiences feature, and your use of custom audiences for advertising. They do not replace any terms applicable to your purchase of advertising inventory from Facebook (including but not limited to the Facebook Advertising Guidelines at https://www.facebook.com/ad_guidelines.php), and such terms will continue to apply to your ad campaigns targeted to your custom audience. The custom audiences feature is part of “Facebook” under Facebook’s Terms of Service (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms, the “Terms”), and your use of the custom audiences feature (including your use of data) is deemed part of your use of, and actions on, “Facebook.” In the event of any express conflict between these Custom Audiences Terms and the Terms, these Custom Audiences Terms will govern solely with respect to your use of the custom audiences feature and solely to the extent of the conflict. Facebook reserves the right to monitor or audit your compliance with these terms and to update these terms from time to time.
Contacting Awaken into Love
Please email any questions or concerns regarding this Policy to email@example.com. While we may not be able to respond to every report, we take each report seriously and will investigate it thoroughly.
Last Updated: September 27th, 2017
Disclaimer: The membership that we offer, the products that we offer, or any information, other than professional therapy with licensed counselor, Alexis De Los Santos on this website does not replace professional therapy. If you are specifically looking for a licensed and professional therapist, then please contact someone that may be able to assist you. Please also know that because I, Kiyomi LaFleur, am not a professional therapist, I am not able to work with any form of trauma or any form of medical disorder and cannot make any diagnoses, but Alexis De Los Santos can. I, Kiyomi LaFleur cannot diagnose you and I cannot help you get out of any mental health disorder. On a similar note, the membership, coaching, information or products that we offer cannot diagnose you and cannot help you get out of any mental health disorder. Lastly, I also reference ROCD in my information, but this does not serve as a diagnosis to you in any way, shape, or form.